Surely not!! Surely I haven't just created a blog!!! NOOOO!!! I swore I wouldn't do it!
I really have no idea what to put in these things or even how to put anything in it but I was blog hopping the other day (another thing I swore I would never do LOL!), anyway I was on someone's blog (sorry whoever you are, I don't remember who) and there was a comment that it was handy to have all this information recorded about the things her family and children were doing for both scrapping and for looking back on.
I've been thinking about it ever since and then someone I know strongly urged me to get my own blog. I said, "But I'll have nothing to say" Now this friend doesn't even know me in real life so doesn't actually realise just how funny that comment of mine is! I'll have nothing to say...hahaha!, I'm rarely speachless, so yeah you are right I will have something to say (I didn't say it would be interesting). I said "I don't know a thing about Blogs" to which my friend explained how easy it is. So far so good - you're right again!
So tonight has been about creating my blog and trying to think up user names and blog names. So who am I and why???
I generally use the name Tish. Then there is the user name that I hate: Tuppertish. Only on one forum - Scrapboxx (I love this site). I was one of the first few members to join Scrapboxx and I think I made contact with Maria on ebay where my user name was Tuppertish (was originally going to sell all of my old Tupperware on ebay so became Tuppertish...oh how silly!!!) Anyway, Tish is generally my username because 'Trish' is ALWAYS taken on any forum so Tish is usually available. BUT NOT THIS TIME!! LOL so Tish_L it is!!
Now what do you call a blog? Rover, Sage (unbelievably Steve wanted to call both of the girls this - they both owe me BIG TIME!!), I have no idea - I've named 3 children isn't that enough. What if I name my blog and it gets teased??? So I am looking for suggestions!! For the moment though it is "Tish's Talking (so listen 'cause it will be fast)" And fast it will be! I talk fast, type fast and think fast...and of course that usually means what I am saying, typing and thinking usually make no sense at all!!
Anyway, I am going to sign off now and head to bed. I thought I'd start with just a post for my first attempt and I'll upload some layouts tomorrow. Not awake enough to kick and scream at the computer tonight!
Just before I go, I heard something the other day that I really liked "When you hate someone, you become their prisoner" meaning that when you make the decision to hate someone and have such strong feelings about them and their actions, thoughts etc then they are controlling you. I don't hate anyone, I don't hold grudges and truly believe in Karma. I am always telling my kids to always treat people the way that you would like them to treat you. I don't have time to hate, I don't have enough energy to hate, I don't want to waste my emotions on hate - I'd much rather spend all of my time, energy and emotions on my children, my husband, my friends and my family.
So there you go, looks like I've just become a blogger. ARGGGHHHHH!
Until tomorrow, may life be happy and full of smiles.
Trish
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment