Challenge 4 from Terri on Scrapbook City:
OK my handbag...probably has a lifeboat, a fire extinguisher...OK, maybe not really but the things in my handbag always amaze me LOL!
Here's what is in my handbag right now....
Purse - my pink, impractical purse - that's another story...must record that on here one day!
Impulse deoderant - been wearing it for years and no cute guy has popped out of nowhere and given me flowers so I think that ad is a lie!
Small zip wallet that contains most of my 'rewards' style cards (or as Steve calls them...my beggers guide to brisbane cards LOL!)
Dextrose tablets - for Matthew when he has a hypo!
Dental floss - strange I know but I hate having stuf caught in my back teeth.
Hand cream
Lipstick
4 pens, actually make that 5 pens
1 pencil
2 pencil erasers - yep I dunno on this one...strange!
A shopping list
Layby receipt - Santa sent it to me to look after ;)
Brush
Mini Tape measure keyring
Small torch keyring
approx 10 hair bands
Tissues - all clean!! I haven't yet graduated to storing them in my bra like someone I know LOL!
Red Rooster wipe unopened - strange thing is I can't remember the last time I had Red Rooster?!?!
Fuel voucher for coles
Lip gloss
Random bits of paper and receipts - just a few?!?!?
Another dental floss *blush* told you I hate stuff in my teeth!!
I think that is it....
when I go out I also stuff in
Matthew's blood sugar tester
Insulin pens
camera
Mobile phone
Various little bits and pieces that Sarah wants to take with us
Wipes
and then sometimes Steve will ask me to hold his wallet, keys and/or mobile in there too.
Suprisingly it's not a very big bag but it is like the black hole!!
Keep smiling,
Trish xx
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment