.... Challenge #3 from Terri on Scrapbook City - When I was a Little Girl I couldn't wait to grow up so I could...
* Drink wine - I remember my first taste of red wine at a cellar door tasting when I was young and I loved it! A lush from an early age???
* Be a teacher - working on it...*sigh*
* Have children - I used to dream of having a child/children and snuggling up to them on the lounge and as luck would have it my kids love snuggling on the lounge :D
* Be kissed - My mum used to tape Days of Our Lives everyday and I used to watch it and dream of one day being as sophisticated as the women on DOOL and finding the perfect man to kiss...now I look at that show and think how tragic they all are!! LOL!
* Drive - couldn't wait to grow up to drive and be able to take off when I wanted to.
* Be as happy as I was in my childhood...and you know what - so far so good!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment